Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tonight Tonight posts new song!




Tonight Tonight (ex-Beauti) have uploaded a new song called "Open Eyes" to their MySpace. You can read the lyrics here.

....It's been so long and my understanding is typical enough for tonight
I've been broken before but shadows have fallen and I can only hope for low light

Open your eyes everything i left behind me has kept me under the ground
I'm standing by this operation left me i need motion to bring me to life
But not for the last time

I've come too far, too far from the empty To notice that i am alone
In a world growing dark. The night is florescent if i am but exposed to your love

So let's get this straight right now come on Tell me what you said tell me what you said
You are only burning bridges down. And I've wanted one way out come on
Tell me what you said, tell me what you Said to the only hope i ever found. He wants me for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment