Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Hello Kelly album to be titled “Easy for You to Say”




Francois Goudreault (Hello Kelly) is at it again. He is currently working on a new album titled "Easy for You to Say". You can read his blog post here.

The new Hello Kelly record is going to be called "Easy for You to Say".I know it sounds a little weird - let me explain: None of these songs were easy to write – I practically smeared the secrets of my heart all across the pages. But I’m glad I did it. These songs are real & authentic.This record is poised to be harder, faster & more sincere, and I'm really excited for you guys to hear it. I write about things that I never thought I would write about ... which brings me to my next point ...

The other reason I chose 'Easy for You to Say' is because, for the first time, I'm really comfortable talking and singing about the stutter that I struggle with. I want you guys to know that you can overcome whatever hurdles are holding you back in your own lives - just like I'm fighting daily against mine. And that's the biggest reason why I'm so excited about sharing this new record with you!

To find out more about the new Hello Kelly record, direction & sound, check out the BAND section at HELLOKELLYONLINE.COM and read the new bio.

I can't wait to share some new music with you!

By the way ... I'll be posting the rest of the INTENSITY tour dates soon ... AND giving you a sneak peek at some brand new HELLO KELLY shirts!

--

francy

No comments:

Post a Comment